There are some pretty awesome parties being thrown these days and if you plan on throwing a party in the near future here are 5 tips stay on track:
1. Pick a THEME! You can pretty much throw a party with any theme but stay organized and on track with the theme. Your party will look better when everything is a specific theme.
2. Guest List! Know who your audience is! If it's a kid party invite children so your child will have more fun! Who wants to hang out with adults. ;)
3. The FOOD! Please have good food!
4. MUSIC! For goodness sake please play some music! It's nice to sit at a nice party with good ambience, food and MUSIC!
5. SERVE! I personally think of parties as a time to serve my friends, family and community. I like to bless people so for me throwing a party gives me a chance to do that. If I keep that in mind than it's less stressful.
Have Fun at your party!!!
God bless and don't for get to
Look me up on IG @robyn_Christian_ on other fun things I do.
Subscribe to my youtube channel- Robyn Christian or my twitter @Robynchristiann